It's been quite some time since I last blogged my thoughts...books,exams,viva, practicals..whew what a year!
But something happened yesterday which made me turn back to blogging once more. Was driving the car with my husband seated beside me and near Guindy Industrial Estate, the traffic was moving at snail's pace. we had no choice but to follow the car right in front of us...
Suddenly, out of the blue, we hear or rather I hear ( 'cos my hubby's busy listening to the cricket commentary of India Vs England match) a loud honking and my rear-view mirror gets a random flash of headlights.The driver behind me is desperate. I understand that.But with the new Metro Rail project work going on in full swing, there was hardly any space for any of us to move and make way for the desperate driver.
But the driver was adamant. He kept honking non-stop( the kind of irritating noises taxi drivers make) and kept flashing his head-lights over and over again forcing me to almost hit the car next to me..
At last he found some space next to our car and that's when I noticed.His number plate was in dirty yellow.He was a bloody taxi driver.It wasn't the usual cars that these hired guyz use so I had no clue when I looked into the rear-view mirror. He had no passengers sitting inside. He had no wounded pedestrian to be taken to the hospital immediately. He was totally peaceful and calm and kept repeating the ritual again and started to taunt the driver now in front of hime.
I was enraged beyond words.All the bad words that I had learnt in all the languages I knew came out of my mouth involuntarily.My hubby was flabbergasted.
I waited for sometime, let that asshole take the line before me and I repeated what he had just did to me.But this time 10x more. Kept honking incessantly and flashing the lights till 'he' got annoyed and looked out to see who it was. And when he noticed that I was a woman he was all the more enraged!! *********** When the lights went green, I didnt let him overtake me, gave him a hard time and sped down Kathipara junction..
I don't know what made me so mad.One wrong move and it would have been a disaster. What have these ******** taxi drivers got that we normal human beings don't posess?? Indecency. Every day and Every night, my long drives to the college and back are made lousy thanx to these ****** taxi drivers. Hate their bunch.Their all the same. No regard for anybody.Its like they own the roads.Kings of the roads. **************
I'm not a traffic policeman.I have no authority to do whatsoever to teach them a lesson.But I just showed one ********* a******** of a taxi driver, what we, normal drivers are capable of when we opt to show some indecency.
Now, did I do something wrong??? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment